Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Wacky Wednesday and the Vishus Deer
Pumpy and I have been reading about the Vishus Deer and we're very concerned. We've seen this picture in our house and to tell you the truth, it looks very relaxed and non-threatening. We're keeping close watch out of our back window should one of these creatures cross into our garden. What's the best strategy for dealing with these things?
* Stay in the diningroom window and make our fur big
* Go to the patio door and make our fur big
* Hiss from the upstairs bedroom window
* Hide under the bed but meow in a loud, threatening voice
* Stare really hard from the diningroom window
* Pretend that it isn't there, go get some food, and take a nap.
What would you do?