Friday, September 30, 2011

Royal Canin Fudz Gets Boring



I've gone off my fudz again. I definitely didn't eat Waltham's Feline Urinary Diet fudz. YUCK. Of late I've switched to Royal Canin fudz and that was OK for awhile but -- come on -- who wants to eat the same thing every day? I wants some junk fudz like what Pumpy and the dog eats. I'm stressing the lap lady out and she even had to call Royal Canin to get suggestions as to how I might like their fudz better but the only thing they said was that their fudz is made especially palatable for kitties and that I have to eat it and I can't have the junk fudz. I beg to differ, Royal Canin. Your fudz is boring and not fatty enough.

5 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We don't get junk foods either. We think we're deprived.

Katnip Lounge said...

Unacceptable! Can you have Fortiflora? It's supposed to be delicious sprinkled on canned food.

Toan Nguyen said...

good luck

chong set

luckmey said...

Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.cheap louis vuitton belts, Replica Hermes wallets

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.