Monday, June 2, 2008


Oh hello!

I've been very remiss about posting but things have gotten hectic in the house and I've had to make myself scarce.  Grandma Pat visited this weekend and so there was quite a bit of frenetic activity and this made me nervous.

The other thing that has happened is that the woman can't find her connecter cord for the digital camera so she can't post any newer photos of Pumpy and me.  

The above photo was taken a few months ago whilst I was waiting for my supper.


7 comments:

Daisy said...

Darn cords! Well, that is still a cute photo of you.

PB 'n J said...

It's a good thing that you have a store of good pictures! We hope the visit with your Grandma was good!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Cute photo! What was for dinner?

Parker said...

Rotten cords!
I hope she finds it soon Pearl!

Darla said...

Pearl, the dawg knows where the connector cord is. I swear he does. Go demand that he give it up.

Eclipse

Lux said...

That sure is a cute picture, Pearl. :)

Christine and FAZ said...

My goodness, what a scary thought, we wouldn't survive without our camera connector cord. Hope you Pumpy et al have a wonderful weekend whatever the English weather provides. FAZ