Sunday, February 14, 2010



So, she had the idea to read the paper, the silly woman.

Thank you all very much for your advice and concern regarding my fudz problem. I have decided, for now, to eat the senior pate selection made by Royal Canin. I would prefer fois gras, of course, but none has been offered to me and so I accept what has been offered -- and I repeat, for now.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I haven't made one this year because my mood has soured ever since the woman started putting drops in my eye - which really ticks me off. I will repay her one day.

4 comments:

Geiger and Sporran said...

Ah, yes...the reading interuptus technique.
Apparently, one of the cats-before-us was a past master.
We are pleased that your are eating, Pearl.And perhaps something more tasty will be offered...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Whatever made her think she could read the paper?
Happy Valentine's Day to you.

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted several links from quickshare and filefactory servers.

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our default [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.

You can pick out from several great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They include above 60 other available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we think it is good notion and suggest you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

The Frenchsters said...

Hey, Pearl, I gets drops in my eye every day. Just one eye, but still. You will get used to it--maybe. I accept it and I encourage you to also, since it is meant in the kindest of ways. For your own good, so they say, though I'm pretty sure you won't agree with that.
Lucy